1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
Learn what a partnership, donation, or collaboration with Milwaukee’s top research university can do for you.
Related by accurate spatial information, an incredible variety of real-world and projected past or future data can be analyzed, interpreted and represented.  This key characteristic of GIS has begun to open new avenues of scientific inquiry into behaviors and patterns of real-world information that previously had not been systematically correlated .
Recently, Nintendo Wii (hand held remote controllers and Wii fit balance board) can support physical activity, movement, balance and health at home. In this project, we would like to find out how this technology can help older people at home on - What virtual reality systems have been used for physical activity for people's health and wellbeing? What is the helpfulness of virtual reality systems on physical activity limitations?